Saturday, August 23, 2014

Welcome Baby Girl Card

Hello everyone!  Today and Tomorrow I will be sharing a couple of baby cards with you.  I recently made these cards for my mom to give to a couple of her friends who are new grandmas.  I have a sweet baby girl card to share with you today.


To start I used a baby buggy and sentiment stamp from the CR-04810 Bundle of Joy Vintage Labels Five Clear Stamps from JustRite® Papercraft.  I stamping the images using Memento Espresso Truffle ink on to white cardstock.  Then I colored the image with Distress Markers-Antique Linen and Spun Sugar.  Even though I was going to be covering up the bow on the image I still wanted to color it with the Spun Sugar marker because I knew a little bit of it would still be peeking out.  Next I used S4-425 Elegant Ovals to cut/emboss the decorative shape and then I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen.  I made a couple more die cuts using S6-011 5 x 7 Reflective Moments and S6-001 5 x 7 Matting Basics A die templates from Spellbinders Paper Arts.  Once all of the pieces were die cut I used 3D Foam Squares and EZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49' from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® to adhere everything together.



Here is a close up of the baby buggy.  I added a Pink Bow and a White Floral Applique to the image.


To finish off the card I inked the edges of the white mat die cut with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen and then I added a few Melissa Frances White Pearls.

I hope you enjoyed the baby girl card today.  Tomorrow I will have a baby boy card to share with you.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles.
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CR-04810 Bundle of Joy Vintage Labels Five Clear Stamps
Paper:  White, Pink
Ink/Markers:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen, Distress Markers Antique Linen, Spun Sugar-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Memento Espresso Truffle
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts S4-425 Elegant Ovals, S6-011 5 x 7 Reflective Moments, S6-001 5 x 7 Matting Basics A
NOTE:  You can also find Spellbinders® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Ribbon:  May Arts 3/8" satin Pink Ribbon
Accessories:  Melissa Frances White Pearls-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, White Floral AppliqueScrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam SquaresEZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'
NOTE:  You can also find Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love the die you used and love the adorable image with the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Great design and palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Heidi,
    This pram stamp is on my need list as it always makes a beautiful card and with the 3 tiny flowers at the side, it just looks like a real old fashioned baby pram. thank you
    Norah (Glenochil, Scotland)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous card!
    xox marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...