Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Pay Ball Card and Peanut Gift Box Set

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a fun, quick and easy masculine project that would be a great gift idea for the man who loves sports.


Here is the card and peanut gift box set that I designed.  How many of you have men in your lives that love sports and peanuts?  If they don't happen to like peanuts you could swap them out for their favorite candy or snack and maybe throw in a pair of tickets to a game.  :)

I love it when a project comes together so easily and whenever I work with the Graphic 45 papers that seems to happen.  The papers are so fabulous to work with!  For this project I used several different sheets of paper from the Graphic 45 Good Ol' Sport 8 x 8 Paper Pad collection.  I just did some fussy cutting, layering and adding a couple of embellishments and it was done.


Here is a look at the card.  I used ivory cardstock for a base and all of the papers came from the paper pad.  I fussy cut a few of the smaller images and the tickets.  Then I used  3D Foam Squares and EZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49' from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® to layer all of the pieces.  


I fussy cut two of the tickets and then used a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Memo Pin to hold them in place on the card.  Here is a little tip--when fussy cutting tickets used a round hole punch to punch of the corners and then trim the sides.  Doing this will give you nice clean and crisp corners and using the hole punch is a lot easier then trying to do that with a scissors.


Here is a close up of the couple of the images.  To finish off the card I added a few Prima Sugar Dots-Allstar for embellishments.


Here is the box of peanuts.  I used one of the Crystal Clear Boxes - A6.  I cut a piece of the pattern paper to fit on the inside of the box for a more finished look.  You can see just a little bit of the paper peaking through at the top of the box.


Using the same papers as I did fro the card I fussy cut and layered the paper and the images and added this to the front of the box.  I also added a few more of the Prima Sugar Dots-Allstar for embellishments.  Then I filled the box with honey roasted peanuts. 

I hope you enjoyed the card and peanut gift box today as much as I enjoyed creating it!  This is a great little gift idea for a man and using the Graphic 45 papers makes it so easy!  As always you can click on all the photos to enlarge them and all of the supplies are listed below with links.

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Graphic 45 Good Ol' Sport 8 x 8 Paper Pad-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Cardstock-Ivory
Accessories:  Prima Sugar Dots-AllstarTim Holtz Idea-ology Memo PinsCrystal Clear Boxes - A6-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam SquaresEZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'
NOTE:  You can also find Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Honey Roasted Peanuts

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Heidi! The men would love this! You are right that the paper fits perfectly for this project. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...