Friday, May 23, 2014

CAS Happy Birthday Card

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) birthday card to share with you.  


Just a little bit of stamping and a few die cut and you have a sweet birthday card.  I had to add a little something for sparkle so I added a few sequins and I used my Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen on the candles and frosting on the cake.


Here is a close up.  All of the supplies are listed and linked below.  


This is perfect for when you need a really quick card 5-10 minutes tops.  If you want to dress it up a little more you could add some embellishments, flowers or ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft SW-04370 Buntings and Banners Clear Stamp Set
Paper:  Simply Smooth White, Pink, Silver Mirror
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Inks Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® S5-208 Majestic Labels Eight, S2-081 Birthday Cake
Accessories:  Sequins, Wink of Stella-Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the Spellbinder's Birthday cake but how did you make the pedestal clear? It looks like glass! Thanks for sharing a quick and easy...but very nice birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat! Thanks for the comment and question. I used silver mirror cardstock for the pedestal. I know when the light reflects off of it it can appear clear in photos but it's actually a very shiny silver. HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqueline FrisbieMay 24, 2014 at 9:50 PM

    Very nice card, Heidi. Plain and simple yet elegant.
    I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...