Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bicycle Built for Two Shape Card - JustRite Papercraft May New Release

Hello everyone!  Today, I have another New Release from JustRite® Papercraft to share with you.


This stamp set also has a coordinating SVG Cut File.




Here is a the card that I designed using both the CL-02032 Bicycle Built for Two Cling Stamps and CL-02038 Fleur Twist Background Cling Stamp from  JustRite® Papercraft.  I stamped the background image using Spun Sugar Distress Ink and then I stamped the image of the bicycle using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I used Spectrum Noir™ Markers PP4 and GG2 to color the image and then I added a little glittery sparkle using the Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen.  I used S5-211 Romantic Rectangles Two to die cut the image of the bicycle and inked the edges of the paper with Spun Sugar.  For the sentiment I used Tuxedo Black in and stamped on to pink card stock.  Then I used S5-148 Decorative Labels Eight to create the die cut.  For the card base I used black cardstock and S5-127 Labels Twenty-Eight to create a shaped card.


Here is a close up of the bicycle.  I added a couple of tiny pink rhinestones.


To finish off the card I added a few Wild Orchid Craft Flowers.

I hope you enjoyed all of the fantastic new stamps and SVG cut files in the  JustRite® Papercraft May Release!  Please be sure to visit all of the designers in the link list below to see what they have to share with you.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CL-02032 Bicycle Built for Two Cling Stamps, CL-02038 Fleur Twist Background Cling Stamp
Paper:  Simply Smooth White, Pink, Black
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink Spun Sugar, Spectrum Noir Markers PP4, GG2
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts®  S5-211 Romantic Rectangles Two, S5-148 Decorative Labels Eight, S5-127 Labels Twenty-Eight
Accessories:  Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Pink Rhinestones, Wink of Stella-Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

5 comments:

  1. So so pretty and such style im loving the pink against the black ,real classy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card love the colors are amazing. love the die and the added flowers are super. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW... Your card is so breathtakingly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, just love the color combination and how it just pops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...