Sunday, February 9, 2014

Home Bakery Labels - JustRite Papercraft - February New Release

Hello blogging friends and Happy Sunday!  Today, is the fifth day of the JustRite® Papercraft February New Release.  We are showcasing a stamp set and a matching die template set.






Here is the little treat bag that I made using both the SW-04985 Home Bakery Labels Clear Stamps and JustRite® Custom Dies JB-04905 Vintage Tag Dies.  This is going to be such a fun stamp set for making little treat bags and other goodies.  


For the topper I stamped the frame using Espresso Truffle ink and then I stamped the sentiment using Lady Bug ink.  I also inked around the edges with Desert Sand.  Then I filled in around the frame using Copic marker R46.  I used the  JustRite® Custom Dies JB-04905 Vintage Tag Dies to cut/emboss the label shape and then I cut/embossed a second piece using milk chocolate cardstock.  For the second die cut I cut it in half and taped it to the back of the label with just a little bit peaking out for a layered look.  I stamped and colored the rolling pin and cookies and then fussy cut them.  I added 3D Foam Squares to rolling pin and cookies for a little dimension.  The brown paper bag has some yummy chocolate chip cookies inside and it folded it shut, added a couple of doilies and some seam binding and then I added the label with a couple of tiny clothes pins.


This was a really quick and easy way to dress up a brown bag with some goodies.

Please be sure to visit all of the designers in the link list below to see what they have to share with you.









Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft SW-04985 Home Bakery Labels Clear Stamps
Paper:  Simply Smooth Ivory, Milk Chocolate
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand, Lady Bug; Copic Markers R46, E31
Dies:  JustRite® Custom Dies JB-04905 Vintage Tag Dies
Accessories:  Small Brown Paper Bag, Doilies-The Paper Bag Lady, White Seam Binding, Mini Clothes Pins, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...