Sunday, December 8, 2013

I Can't Wait To Share -- Exciting News -- Coming Soon!

Hello blogging friends!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  We are starting to get some snow in MN!  It's coming down really light but it's here lol.  I always think the first snow falls are so pretty.  

Back in early November I received a very exciting phone call and I have had a lot of things going on behind the scenes.  I still can't share it with you BUT I do have a few pictures for a little teaser and a sneak peek! 


It won't be too much longer and I will be able to
share my exciting news with you.  ;-) 

A Huge Thanks to my son, Dusty for taking some behind the scenes pictures for me! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...