Tuesday, December 31, 2013

CAS Valentine Card

Hello blogging friends!  Happy New Year's Eve!  Do you have big plans for tonight?  We are just spending the night at home.  Having some snacks, ringing in the New Year and staying warm.  It's to cold to go anywhere LOL.  Today, I have another CAS (Clean and Simple) Valentine card to share with you.


This card is pretty yet so simple to make I don't think it really needs much explaining.  With pink lemonade paper I used the S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A to die cut the mat and then I used the ES-016 Cabbage Roses M-bossabilities to emboss the background.


Next I die cut the heart shape twice.  Once using both of the die templates in the S2-037 Swirl Heart die set and then another time with just the heart shape, using simply smooth white and metallic rose papers.  I layered the two die cut pieces and then used 3D Foam Squares to pop up the heart and add a little dimension.  Then I added some seam binding and some WOC Flowers.


To finish off the card I added a few pearls to the upper and lower corners.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Whatever you are doing tonight to celebrate the New Year--have fun, be safe and stay warm!

See you in the New Year!
Happy 2014!!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  Simply Smooth White. Pink Lemonade, Rose Metallic
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts® S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, ES-016 Cabbage Roses, S2-037 Swirl Heart
Accessories:  White Seam Binding, WOC Flowers, pearls, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, EZ Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser

1 comment:

  1. How sweet. I like simple especially when it is amazing! Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...