Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Rubber Cafe` New Release Blog Hop and Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Craft to Win!

Hello!  I know I have been MIA for a few days but I have been really busy working on projects for the up coming CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) trade show that will be in January.  I don't have any artwork to share with you today but I will be back tomorrow to share my Vintage Street Market projects with you.  

Today, I have a couple announcements to share with you. 




The first announcement is starting tomorrow The Rubber Cafe` will  be having a New Release Blog Hop.  The Blog Hop is the 10th - 12th of December and the Design Team and Glue-istas will be sharing projects with you using the New Release stamp sets!!  Click HERE to visit The Rubber Cafe` Blog.




Spellbinders Paper Arts™ is having their biggest contest EVER!! 
Spellbinders Explore Beyond:  Craft to WIN!!

Craft to Win a $5,000 Grand Prize Package from Spellbinders and our cross promotional partners! 
We'll also be choosing a 2nd place winner to receive a $1,000 prize package and 
a $500 3rd place prize package!

Click HERE to find out all of the details on how you can participate, the categories and the official rules.


I hope you will join us in The Rubber Cafe` New Release Blog Hop.  

For those who enter the Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Craft to Win contest--Good Luck!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...