Sunday, December 30, 2012

Good Luck Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have a Good Luck card to share with you.  This is another card that I made for one of my husband's coworkers. 


The sentiment and flourish stamps are from the CR-03640 Spring Words stamp set from JustRite Papercraft.  I used S5-131 A2 Matting Basics AS5-132 A2 Matting Basics BS5-127 Labels Twenty-Eight and S5-134 A2 Fancy Postage Stamp die templates to create all of the die cuts.  The pattern paper is from the My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hattie Collection.


I wrapped some 20lb Hemp Cord Set Earthy from Really Reasonable Ribbon around the bottom of the card and added a garment pin with a charm.


We had a wonderful Christmas celebration with family yesterday but woke up this morning to our youngest one having a fever and a really bad cough--tis the season!  I hope he is feeling better soon--it's no fun being sick over Christmas vacation!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-03640 Spring Words
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth Ivory, Blue #67; My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hattie Collection
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tusinkeko Memento Rich Cocoa
Dies:   Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Grand Calibur® MachineS5-131 A2 Matting Basics AS5-132 A2 Matting Basics BS5-127 Labels Twenty-Eight, S5-134 A2 Fancy Postage Stamp
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon 20lb Hemp Cord Set Earthy; Garment Pin, Charm; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. this is a great masculine card. i can use these ideas on a regular basis. keep the inspiration coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet card!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...