Friday, November 30, 2012

JustRite Papercraft December Release Day Four

Today, is the last day of the December Release for JustRite Papercraft and I have one more stamp set to share with you.  

Here is the CL-03980 Vintage Pearl Labels stamp set.  This set includes two beautiful labels, one accent and  eight sentiments.




Here is the card that I designed using the new stamp set and matching die templates.  I stamped the label on to Simply Smooth White paper with Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic markers.  The pattern paper is Romance Novel 6 x 6 paper pad from Prima.


I added some ivory pearls around the label to frame the sentiment.  Then I added 5/8'' Black Crochet Lace Trim and Black Seam Binding from  Really Reasonable Ribbon and a couple of stick pins.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Please be sure to visit all of the Designers in the link list below to see what they have to share with you.


Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CL-03980 Vintage Pearl Labels
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Chamios Cascata; Prima Romance Novel
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers YR31, Y17, YR000
Dies: JustRite Papercraft Custom Die JB-03730 Vintage Label & Banner Dies
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon 5/8'' Black Crochet Lace Trim, Black Seam Binding; Recollection Pearls; Mulberry Roses; Stick Pins; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. Very antiquy. I know that's not a word but that is the closes thing that came to my mind on how it looks to me. I really like it.



    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...