Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Becca's Amazing Paper Grace Kit # 4 - Day 2

Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have a project to share with you using Becca's New Amazing Paper Grace Kit # 4.  The kit is filled with all of the products you will need to make her projects and it also includes the stamp set AG-04365 What Defines Us and die template set AG-03965 Filigree Bracket Label Dies.  
Click HERE to find out all of the details about Becca's New Amazing Paper Grace Kit # 4.


Here is the card that I designed using the stamp set and die templates from Amazing Paper Grace Kit # 4


For the larger label I used Sno Cone (Lt Blue) cardstock and for the tag I used Simply Smooth White.  I used Angel Pink and Pistachio Memento inks to stamp the image of the rose in the center of the tag.  Then I used Rich Cocoa Memento ink to stamp the sentiment.  I stamped the roses using the same Rich Cocoa ink and then I colored them using Prismacolor Colored Pencils and fussy cut each of the roses.  I layered the pieces using 3D Foam Squares and then I added some Diamond Stickles to the roses for a little bit of sparkle.  The ribbon is Fuchsia Wrinkled Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I created a layered bow and then added a stick pin.


I used the larger filigree stamp along with Angel Pink Memento ink to create a border around the edge of the card.


For a finishing touch I added pink bling to the tag and around the edges of the card.

Please be sure to visit all of the JustRite Papercraft Designers in the link list below to see what they have created using Becca's New Amazing Paper Grace Kit # 4.  Click HERE to see artwork from Day 1 of Becca's New Release.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
JustRite Papercraft:  Becca's Amazing Paper Grace Kit # 4 AG-04365 What Defines Us, AG-03965 Filigree Bracket Label Dies
Paper:  DiscountCradstock.com Simply Smooth White, Pink Lemonade, Sno Cone
Ink:  ImagineCrafts/Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa, Angel Pink, Pistachio; Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Grand Calibur Machine®
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Fuchsia Wrinkled Ribbon; Recollections Bling; Ranger Diamond Stickels; Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L 3D Foam Squares; Stickpin

1 comment:

  1. heidi,
    what a happy card. it would really brighten someone's day.
    gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...