Saturday, June 30, 2012

Shabby Chic Flower Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today is my day to post for Julianna C. Hudgins Design Team and I have a card to share with you using two of the New die template sets from Julianna's Positively Me Collection.


 I used one of the tags from S5-114 Jewel Sentiments and flowers, a flourish and leaves from the  S5-143 Jewel Flowers & Flourishes die template sets.  I have to tell you I was so thrilled to find out that one of Julianna's New Releases included flowers, flourishes and butterflies!  If you missed the blog frenzy for Spellbinders™ you can click HERE to see Julianna's New die templates and her beautiful artwork showcasing her new die templates.


Here is a close up of the flower, leaves and tag.  I love the fullness of the flower and the shabby chic look.  I used a sentiment from the CR-03705 Botanical Medallions & Banners from JustRtie Papercraft.  I also used S5-123 Asian Accents die templates from Spellbinders.  Then I added some Light Blue Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon and Ivory Pearls and Diamond Glitter from The Rubber Cafe.



One thing I love about making flowers is that with different papers, inks and mists you can create the flowers to fit whatever style you are going for.  To see more pictures and find out all of the details on how I designed this card please visit Julianna's Blog Positively Me.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a Fabulous weekend!!  
Hugs,
Heidi

Supplies
Spellbinders:  Grand Calibur® Machine, Positively Me Collection S5-114 Jewel Sentiments, S5-143 Jewel Flowers & Flourishes, S5-123 Asian Accents
Stamps:  JustRite Papercrafts CR-03705 Botanical Medallions & Banners
Paper:  Bazzill Basics Paper Card Shoppe Cotton Candy, Icy Mint, Easter Grass, Butter Mints, Vintage Marketplace 6 x6 Mini Prints; Old Book Pages 
Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen, Distress Stain Victorian Velvet, Paint Dabber Snow Cap
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Light Blue Seam Binding; The Rubber Cafe Ivory Pearls, Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Diamond Clear Glitter   

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...