Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Inspire Yourself Card with New Spellbinders Die Templates - Pro 31 Designs & Pink Paislee

Hello blogging friends!  I have a card to share with you today using some of the fantastic New Releases from Spellbinders™ and embellishments from Pro 31 Designs.


I used  S5-131 A2 Matting Basic A, S5-136 A2 Fancy Wave, S4-377 Fancy Framed Tags One die templates from Spellbinders.  All of these die templates are from the New Release Summer CHA 2012 Collection from Spellbinders.  I think the Card Creator collection is going to be one of my favorites!


The stamped image is from Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee which can be found over at Pro 31 Designs.  I love this stamp set!  It is very shabby chic and it includes 22 stamps!!  I colored the image using Prismacolor Colored Pencils.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I used 3D Foam Squares to pop up the center image and both pieces of the tag.  Then I added this pretty and dainty Crochet Pink Lace Stretchy Trim and Shabby Chic Pink Mulberry Roses.  The trim and roses are both from Pro 31 Designs.  I added some homemade vintage gold shimmer spray to the roses to tone down the pink and add a little shimmer.  I used Simply Smooth White and Pink Lemonade paper from Discount Cardstock.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Don't forget to check back later tonight for my Spellbinders Blog Frenzy Reveal!!  I can't wait to share it with you!!  Also don't forget to check out Spellbinders and Pro 31 Designs for all your paper crafting needs!  

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  Pro 31 Designs Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee
Paper:  Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Pink Lemondade
Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa; Prismacolor Colored Pencils 1090, 941, 1082, 946
Dies:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine, S5-131 A2 Matting Basic A, S5-136 A2 Fancy Wave, S4-377 Fancy Framed Tags One
Accessories:  Pro 31 Designs Shabby Chic Pink Mulberry RosesCrochet Pink Lace Stretchy Trim; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, Adhesive Sheets; Homemade Vintage Gold Shimmer Spray

3 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty. I love it and you do such a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your card I have thought of new ways I can use my vintage bird pictures. Your card is so delicate and delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, this is gorgeous! Love your roses too - I adore paper flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...