Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Mind's Eye Be Happy Birds & Butterflies Card

Good morning blogging friends! Today, I have a pretty Spring card to share with you using papers from the My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy collection.


I love the soft colors in this new Follow Your Heart Be Happy collections!


For the center image I used one of the Layered Stickers from the Be HAPPY collection. Then I made a decorative circle die cut using S4-354 Splendid Circles die template and layered the two pieces together. To create the roses I used some of the pattern paper from the Be Happy Collection and S5-086 Bitty Blossoms die templates. Using Scrap Happy Sheer Glue I added Diamond Clear Glitter to the layered sticker and the rolled roses and then I added a Clear Rhinestones (coming soon) to the center of each flower.


I used three of the little butterfly stamps from My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy and Coral ink to stamp the butterflies. Then I used Scrap Happy Sheer Glue and added Diamond Clear Glitter.


On the bottom half of the card I used E8-007 Classic Edges One and E8-014 Classic Decorative Inserts Six to create the scalloped butterfly border. I added more Diamond Clear Glitter and Clear Rhinestones (coming soon) to the butterflies and along the border. I also added a little bit of Twine tied in a bow.


For the base of the card I used Gray #67 from Discount Cardstock.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful week!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps: My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Gray #67; My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Clearsnap Coral Chalk Ink
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, E8-007 Classic Edges One, E8-014 Classic Decorative Inserts Six; S4-354 Splendid Circles, S5-086 Bitty Blossoms
Accessories: The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Clear Rhinestones (coming soon), Diamond Clear Glitter; My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Layered Stickers, Be Happy Buttons & Twine

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful SPRING card, Heidi! I just got this collection = LOVE~! Have a great TUE! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the paper you used and the flowers and all the extra special touches. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely beautiful! You did a wonderful job on it! TFS Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...