Friday, October 15, 2010

Demo at Scrapping On The Go!!

Hello! I wanted to do a quick post and let all of you local ladies know I will be at Scrapping On The Go tomorrow demoing the NEW Grand Calibur™ from Spellbinders™ and you will also be able to see the NEW Spellbinders™ Grand Nestabilities™ and all of the other NEW Die Templates.

I am very excited to be demoing the NEW Grand Calibur™!! I love the New Machine and working with the New Grand Nestabilities!! So many possibilities!!!

After the demo I will be doing a make-n-take where you can create a beautiful Fall pin to keep and wear yourself or give as a little gift.

~Demo~
NEW Grand Calibur™ and NEW Grand Nestabilities™ from Spellbinders™
Saturday, Oct 16th 11:00-12:30

~Make-n-Take~
Beautiful Fall Pin
Following Demo

Click HERE to check out all of the details!!

I hope to see you tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping by today--check back real soon--I have some new creative art to share!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Wooo Hooo!!! So excited to see the Grand Calibur and new dies!!! Oh, yes, and you too LOl!!! See ya in the morning with rings on my fingers and bells on my toes!
    Hugs ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...