Saturday, July 17, 2010

JustRite Stampers - Christmas in July Blog Hop!!

Good morning! Today JustRite Stampers is Celebrating Christmas in July with a wonderful Blog Hop!! All of the JustRite Designers have been busy creating fantastic designs to share with all of you!

I have a fun little card to share with you using the NEW Holiday Cheer stamp set from JustRite Stampers. The Holiday Cheer stamp set includes 10 Designer Centers and 10 Interchangeable Borders and fits the 1-3/16'' Round Stamper.Here is the card I created, it's a fun little shape card. I used the S4-283 2010 Heirloom Ornament die templates from Spellbinders™ to create the shape card.I started by stamping the image from Holiday Cheer onto white cardstock with brown ink.Next I colored the little leaf sprig with two shades of green using Copic markers.
Then I colored the ribbon in the image using three shades of blue with Copic markers.For the last little bit of coloring I added a little shading to the dove using one very pale blue and two shades of gray.I used S4-114 Standard Circles Large Die #2 die template from Spellbinders™ to cut/emboss the circle. For perfect placement I added a small piece of tape to hold the die template while cutting/embossing. I also made a scalloped circle diecut using S4-115 Petite Scalloped Circles Large Die #2 die template and then I layered the two circles together.To create the shape card I used S4-283 2010 Heirloom Ornament Die #4. Leave the die template just slightly off the edge of the paper and add a little tape to hold in place. By doing this the cut edge of the die template is off the paper and will not cut the paper in that area.Here is the shape card and then I also used the next smallest size die template, die #4 in the Heirloom Ornament set to create a mat. I used designer paper from My Mind's Eye Signature Christmas Holiday Glitter Book.Once all of the pieces were cut/embossed I layered them with 3D Foam Squares from SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™.I added a few tiny rhinestones from My Mind's Eye around the ornament and the border.For a finishing touch I added a bow to the side of the card.

Supplies~
Stamps:JustRite Stampers Holiday Cheer, Wood 1-3/16'' Round Stamper
Dies & Punches:Spellbinders™ Nestabilities™ S4-114 Standard Circles Large Die #2, S4-115 Petite Scalloped Circles Large Die #2, S4-283 2010 Heirloom Ornament Dies #4, #5
Paper:Neenah Solar White; My Mind's Eye Signature Christmas Holiday Glitter Book
Ink:Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Copic Markers B00, B21, B23, BG10, G24, G40, C1, T5
Accessories:Offray Antique White Ribbon; My Mind's Eye Brown Lush Rhinestones; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ 3D Foam Squares

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the Christmas in July Blog Hop!!
Have a Fantastic Weekend!!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

20 comments:

  1. Heidi,

    this is just gorgeous! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Luv the Ornament shape die that you used. Love all the new Justrite stamp sets. This is definitel;y what I needed to get in the mood for the upcoming holidays. Thanks
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card.
    Love the die on this one also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card idea... and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this project you made cannot wait to decorate the christmas tree with this die

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! I immediately loved your color combination because that is the same combination that I have for my Christmas tree.
    TFS,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the little extra details that make this so special!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *THUD* WOW Heidi this is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heidi, I really like this; all the detail is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the card and the tutorial on how you achieved it & the display of the copics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love these designs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Send our wonderful flowers and gifts to Japan and create an unforgettable memory for all occasions. Just place an order online for delivery of flowers and gifts anywhere in Japan. For details, visit http://www.japanfloristshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great creation Heidi! love the colors and the ornament shape of your gorgeous creation!
    hugs,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a beautiful card and I LOVE the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...