Tuesday, July 27, 2010

1st Day of CHA and Crown Shape Card

**This is a scheduled post**

Hello! Today is the first day of CHA!!! I have a quick post with a fun little shape card using one of the NEW Spellbinders™ die templates, S4-297 Nested Crowns. To create the shape card fold your cardstock and leave the fold just slightly off the cut edge of the die template. I used Gold Shimmer cardstock for the card base.After I cut/embossed the crown then I sanded the embossed area.For the sentiment I used two of the font sets from JustRite Stampers, Special Occasions Font 25 pt and Times New Roman Font 25 pt along with the Clear Horizontal Stamper. The sentiment was my husbands idea. *wink* Next I taped the die template in place and then cut/embossed to create a diecut. Before removing the paper from the die template I inked the inside edges.Then remove the paper from the die template and you are left with a nice crisp edge. I layered the diecuts with 3D Foam Squares from SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ and then added rhinestones and the crown charm.Here is the inside of the card.

Supplies~
Stamps: JustRite Stampers JB-08080 Special Occasions Font 25 pt, JB-08060 Times New Roman 25 pt, Clear Horizontal Stamper
Dies & Punches: Spellbinders™ S4-297 Nested Crown Dies #2, #3, S4-114 Standard Circles Large Die #3, S4-117 Petite Scalloped Circles Small Die #3
Paper: The Paper Company Gold Shimmer, Ivory, Black
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Accessories: SpellbindersWizard™; My Mind's Eye Brown Lush Rhinestones; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ 3D Foam Squares; Crown Charm; Sanding Block

Thank you so much for stopping by today!! I have another post scheduled for this week while I am gone. Have a Fantastic week and we'll chat when I get back!!

Hugs &b Smiles,
Heidi

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is so nice! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, ain't you the clever girl!!
    Fab card thank you for the details.

    Mary MacB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful idea for a shaped card. I have the perfect person in mind to receive one like that. We lovingly call her "The Queen" & the other one is "The Princess". Beautiful job & great tutorial.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I need this in purple for Monday. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...