Tuesday, April 7, 2009

JustRite CHA Release #1 Blog Hop

Today, JustRite Stampers is having the first ever JustRite Blog Hop! I am very excited to see what all of the ladies on the JustRite Blog Team have created for todays blog hop!! Below is a list of all the Design Team Members so you can be sure to check them all out.

You will also want to check out the JustRite Stampers Blog as today is the second day with Becca Feeken as the Guest Blogger for JustRite Stampers.

I also wanted to let you know that Release #1 from JustRite Stampers is NOW IN STOCK AND SHIPPING!!! You can see all of the #1 Releases on the JustRite Website, click HERE to check out all of the New Products.

JustRite Blog Team

For today's JustRite Blog Hop the project that I have to share with you is a PMS basket, Pamper Me Silly. It's an easy project to alter and makes a fun gift for a girlfriend. You can fill the basket with a variety of items for pampering. Here's a before picture of the items that I used for my PMS basket.I started out by choosing some paper to make my wraps around the different containers. The solid colored cardstock is from WorldWin and I used a sheet of designer paper from the Crafty Secrets Classic Designer Paper Pad. Once I had the wraps done then I started working on the labels. To make the labels I used the NEW 15 pt. Times New Roman Font Set from JustRite Stampers. The font set is included with the NEW 2'' Wood Stamper as a bonus. I also used the smaller wood stamper from the Harmony Rectangular Stamper Set. I used Dusty Concord Distress Ink from Ranger to stamp the sentiments for each of the labels onto white cardstock. I wanted to do a reverse stencil on the centers so I inked the inside of the die templates with Wisteria ColorBox Chalk Ink. Then I cut out the center for the labels using my Wizard and the Standard Circle Nestibilities Lg. S4-114 die templates. The Sugar Scrub container was just a little bit different as I used the next larger size for the die templates to cover up the original label on the container. I also wanted to add a flourish diecut to the center, so to make sure I would have the letters lined up correctly I made the flourish diecut using the Floral Accents S4-199 die templates and then I placed it on the wood stamped. The label for the Body Lotion is a larger one too so I could cover up the original label. On the Body Lotion I also used the Classic Scalloped Circle Nestabilities Lg. S4-124 die templates for a mat behind the center.

On all of the containers I cut and embossed another diecut to use for a mat behind the centers. To do this I used the Labels Three S4-189 die templates with cardstock for WorldWin. I adhered the the mats to the containers and then for the centers I added some foam tape for dimension. Once all of the labels were on then I made several flourish diecuts using the Floral Accents S4-199 die templates. Before I removed the cardstock I used the die templates as a stencil and inked the embossed areas. For the tops on the Shower Gel, Bath Cream I added a small flower diecut made from the Flower Bouquet S4-200 die templates. On the Sugar Scrub lid I made a decorative topper using the same cardstock as mentioned above and the Circle, Scalloped Circle and Flower Bouquet die templates. After the containers had the labels, mats and flourishes on then I added some rhinestones. Some of the rhinestones were colored using a Copic marker, V17 Amethyst. For the label on the basket I used the NEW 1-1/2'' x 5'' Vertical Wood Stamper from JustRite Stampers along with the Special Occasions Font Set (uppercase) and the NEW Lowercase Trompe Script Font Set. First I stamped the sentiment and then I cut it out using the Labels Four S4-190 die template. I inked the inside edges with the same ink as mentioned above. Then I cut and embossed two diecuts using the Labels Three S4-189 die templates. I also added so rhinestones and a prima flower.

Here is a picture of all the JustRite Stampers products that I used to make this project.
Supplies~
Paper~WorldWin-Deep Groovy Grape, Light Groovy Grape, Light Lovely Lilac, Crafty Secrets-Classic Designer Paper Pad, Georgia Pacific-White CS
Stamps~Justrite Stampers-15 pt. Times New Roman Font Set, Harmony Rectangular Stamper Set, Special Occasions Font Set, Lowercase Trompe Script Font Set, Vertical Wood Stamper Set
Ink~Ranger-Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Other~Spellbinders-Wizard, Standard Circles Lg S4-114, Classic Scalloped Circles Lg. S4-124, Labels Three S4-189, Labels Four S4-190, Floral Accents S4-199, Flower Bouquet S4-200 die templates, Copic-V17 Amethyst, Rhinestones, Foam Tape, Ribbon, Basket, Shower Gel, Body Lotion, Bath Cream, Sugar Scrub, Body Bar, Massage Roller and Sponge, Prima-Flower, Beacon-GemTac

Thank you so much for stopping by today and don't forget to check out all of the blogs on the JustRite CHA Release #1 Blog Hop!

Smiles!
Heidi

23 comments:

  1. This is a really nice gift idea. I might make one for my SIL for Christmas. She has "everything" and is very difficult to buy for.

    Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little basket! I love the color you chose for it, too. Great gift idea!

    Swedie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat gift. I love the sets you used. The lower font and vertical stamper are on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea. I like how your basket came out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What a great idea! Have a super day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project, Heidi -- love your PMS basket idea! Beautiful way to highlight these new JR products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty color. Great gift basket. Would make a nice Mother's Day gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfectly lovely gift basket you have altered -- totally wonderful!!! FAB job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful gift for a friend..so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful set, Heidi! I love the purple color combo and all your details about how you laid out the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful basket of goodies! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an elegant altered set, Heidi--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who wouldn't love to receive this basket full of goodies! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute way to alter the gift items with the new JustRite products!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic, Heidi! Love the added flourish, the colors, and the phrasing for PMS! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that looks like it was a lot of work! I bet the lucky recipient will love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Love that idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fantastic idea...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heidi, beautiful set!! Who wouldn't love to get that fabulous ensemble!! It has just the right touch!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've said it before and I'll say it again ... you amaze me girl!!! This is an AWESOME gift set idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous gift set! Great job using all of the JustRite products!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I L-i-k-e! What a sweet gift! You always come up with so many ideas!Thanks for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...