Monday, April 6, 2009

The First Ever JustRite Design Team Blog Hop on Tuesday!!

Hello! This is going to be a quick one today, I don't have any new designs to share with you today but I wanted to let you know that tomorrow (Tuesday, April 7th) JustRite Stampers is going to be having the first ever JustRite Design Team Blog Hop!! I have been busy working on my project and I am so excited about the JustRtie Blog Hop! I can't wait to see what beautiful creations the other design team members have created!!

So please check back tomorrow for the JustRite Design Team Blog Hop!!

Also starting today Becca Feeken is the Guest Blogger on the JustRite Stampers Blog. You have to check it out, Becca does amazing work!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Smiles!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...