Friday, September 5, 2008

JustRite Round 3 Finalist and Info on the Monogram Purse

All I can say is WOW my inbox has been flooded with questions about the Monogram Purse!!! I will tell you all about it but first I have something else I want to share with you.

As many of you know I entered the Monogram Purse in the JustRite Stampin' Champion Contest and last night they announced that it was one of the "hopefuls" for the week--but wait it gets better--this morning when I went to check the JustRite Stampers Blog my Monogram Purse was listed as one of the Finalists!!! I would really, really apprciate your vote!!! You can find out all about the voting by clicking HERE. You can see all the finalists for the week and give your personal vote. You can vote today through Monday evening. Watch the poll timer for the exact end time but it will be around 9:00 Eastern time. Thank you so much!!!

Ok now what you really want to know about--the Monogram Purse. I found the purse at walmart but I have also seen them at other discount and craft stores. Here are a couple of before pictures.

FrontSideBack

AfterAs you can see from the pictures I pretty much altered the entire purse. You can see more pictures of the Monogram Purse by clicking HERE. So many of you were asking exactly how I altered the purse so I have decided to do a tutorial for the Monogram Purse. Please check back in the earlier part of next week and I will post a step by step photo tutorial. I will also have a surprise for you so be sure to check back!! I think you're gonna LOVE IT!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today & I hope you have a GREAT WEEKEND!!! Don't forget to check out the JustRite Stampers Blog and vote for your favorite project!!

Smiles!
Heidi

8 comments:

  1. thanks for the info!!!...the purse is beyond awesome...i will definitely be placing my vote ...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for this because it is just too WICKED AWESOME! I love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay ... I placed my vote and I truly believe yours is the BEST!! This is VERY unique and you turned something that was already really cute into something amazing!!! Way to go girl!!! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am voting for you, without a doubt! I will stand by my previous post and tell you it is a work of art of museum quality!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I always enjoy comments from new blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, Heidi! i voted for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! You did an awesome job with the altering purse!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhh, fun Heidi, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...