Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A late post...

These are a couple of ATC's that I made for a swap. I am in a monthly ATC swap at our LSS and in August our theme was travel. The theme for September was Red but I haven't taken any pictures of them yet. So I'm running a little behind with posting this-lol!For the center image I used some printed paper (sorry I'm not sure about the company!) that I had bought at Archiver's some time ago & I have been hoarding it for just the right project. Do you hoard your supplies? Isn't that awful!! I am trying to use things more, I mean it's certainly not doing anything for me tucked in a corner sitting on a shelf in my craft room! *wink* The images were on a 12 x 12 sheet & I don't know if you can tell from the pictures but each one is embossed.
This is a picture of all the images I used for the ATC's. I used the Fiskars Stamp Paper Edgers to make a faux stamp & sponged Distress Ink by Ranger-Frayed Burlap on the edges.For the background paper I used SU Designer Series Brocade Background. I stamped several different images on the printed paper, added some pearlex & distressed the edges.

Supplies~
Paper~ SU-River Rock, Brocade Background, (?) Embossed paper
Ink~SU-River Rock, Ranger-Distress Ink Frayed Burlap, VersaMark
Stamps~Hampton Arts (Paris), Hero Arts (Stamps), Autumn Leaves (Flourishes), A Stamp in the Hand (script)
Other~SU-Pearlex, Distress Tool

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you are all having a GREAT week!!
Smiles!
Heidi

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...