Friday, July 20, 2007

8 x 8 Birthday Book

This is a Birthday Book that I made for my Mom and gave it to her this past Christmas. I took and 8 x 8 album and altered the front of it. On the inside there are two pages for each month, one has the month and a place to write birthdays and the other page is actually a pocket. The pocket can be used to hold all of your cards that you would need for the month. Most of the pictures are of the pockets for each month. I also made 30 some cards to go along with the birthday book. Hope you enjoy & thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. Heidi, this is gorgeous! What an awesome idea. Really inspiring.
    And thanks for the comments you left on my blog! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa Heidi. How long did this take you to make? It's incredible! I just keep looking at all the pages in amazement!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...