Friday, September 22, 2017

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - CAS Welcome Fall Card

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  Today, I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) Fall card to share with you using the New Welcome Fall SS-020 stamp set from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  


For my card I used some of the beautiful papers from the Authentique Bountiful collection.


I used the Tim Holtz Stamp Platform to stamp the image of the pumpkin from the Welcome Fall SS-020 stamp set using Altenew - Warm and Cozy (Sunkissed) ink.  I used a piece of the pattern paper to stamp on.


Here you can see a better image of the pattern paper I used.  I lined up the sentiment across the image of the pumpkin and then I used Altenew Coffee Break (Espresso) ink to stamp it.


I added a lot of shimmer to the leaves on the pattern paper and the sentiment using the Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen.  The nice thing about this pen is that it doesn't leave harsh line so you can quickly go over images and don't have to worry about every little detail.


I used kraft paper to layer behind the sentiment.  I used Foam Tape in between a couple of the layers and then I added some really pretty Prima Crystals for embellishments.  I adhered the card front to the base of an A2 kraft top folding card.

Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope you like this card share.  If you would like to see more card inspiration form the design team I encourage you to check out the Stamp Simply Blog.  All of the supplies used to make this card can be found at 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi




Stamps:  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Welcome Fall SS-020
Paper:  Authentique Bountiful, Cardstock - Kraft
Inks:  Altenew - Warm and Cozy (Sunkissed), Coffee Break (Espresso), Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
Accessories: Prima Say It With Crystals. Tim Holtz Stamp Platform, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...