Friday, March 31, 2017

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Cottage Rose CAS Card

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a card to share with you using some of the beautiful Kaisercraft Cottage Rose paper collection.


This is a pretty CAS (Clean And Simple) card for me and it came together so quickly.  One thing I love about the Kaisercraft paper pads not only do they have gorgeous papers but they also have die cuts and sentiments which makes creating cards very quick and easy.  I used a rose floral print and a quilted strip of decorative paper for the background.  Then I added a piece of American Crafts Peony Glitter Tape to cover up the seam between the two papers.


Next, I wrapped some May Arts Gold Metallic String along the left side of the card and added a Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms Fairy Floss,  The decorative frame with the sentiment is one of the die cuts in the paper pad.  It matches perfectly with the paper.  I added a few 3D Foam Squares to the back of the die cut to add some dimension to the card.


I attached the card front to a white A2 top folding card base.  The paper pad is filled with die cut so you would be able to create several CAS cards and then just add a little ribbon, flower or your favorite embellishments.


I hope you enjoyed today's card!  If you would like to see more card inspiration from the design team check out the Stamp Simply Blog.  For all of your paper crafting goodies visit The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  Sharon has a wonderful selections of products.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hug & Smiles,
Heidi



Supplies
Paper:  Kaisercraft Cottage Rose 6-1/2'' Paper Pad, Cardstock - White
Ribbon:  May Arts Gold Metallic String, American Crafts Peony Glitter Tape
Accessories:  Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms Fairy Floss, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...