Friday, June 10, 2016

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Vintage Rose and Friends Tea Cup Card

Hello everyone!  Today is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  


Here is a look at the card I designed.  There is a little bit of stamping but mostly die cutting.  Sometimes it can be kind of fun to use several different die from different companies and mix and match them to see what you can come up with.  To create the roses I used white cardstock and stamped the images using the Altenew - Vintage Rose stamp set and  Altenew - Vintage Rose die set.  I used a combination of inks from Altenew - Four Scoops (Cotton Candy, Peach Perfect) amd Memento - Angel Pink and Rhubarb Stalk.  For the leaves I used Memento - New Sprout and Bamboo Leaves.  To stamp the sentiment I used the JustRite Papercraft - Choose Joy stamp set.


Here is a close up of the roses and the sentiment.  I used the Zig Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen to add some sparkle and shimmer to the roses and also around the edges of the pink oval.  To create the oval and frame die cuts I used the JustRite Papercraft - Hope Oval Frame Dies.


Here is a close up of the tea cup.  I used a pearl white paper and the Marianne Designs - Die - Coffee Cup, Saucer & Spoon die set,


To finish off the card I added a few Melissa Frances - White Pearls.

I hope you enjoyed the card I shared today.  Hope you have a wonderful and creative weekend!

Don't forget to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of your paper crafting goodies and also visit the blog for more inspiration from the design team.

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  Altenew - Vintage Rose, JustRite Papercraft - Choose Joy
Paper:  Cardstock - White, Pink, White Pearl
Ink:  Altenew - Four Scoops (Cotton Candy, Peach Perfect), Memento - Angel Pink, Rhubarb Stalk, New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves
Dies:  Altenew - Vintage Rose, Marianne Designs - Die - Coffee Cup, Saucer & Spoon, JustRite Papercraft - Hope Oval Frame Dies
Accessories:  Melissa Frances - White Pearls, Zig Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares, Scor-Tape

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and the teacup is my favorite.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE that shimmering, vintage teacup!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely exquisite. The dies are wonderful and work together beautifully. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...