Wednesday, January 6, 2016

WINNER!!! Seasons Giving Blog Hop Year 4!!!

Hello blogging friends!  
So today is the big day--are you excited to find out who the WINNER of the Seasons Giving Blog Hop Year 4 is?

Before I make the announcements I wanted to say... 
Thank You ALL so very much for visiting my blog during the 
blog hop!!  
Thank you for all of your wonderful and sweet comments!  
Thank you for all of your support and encouragement!  
Thank you to everyone who subscribes to my blog or is following me on social media!

I truly appreciate each and everyone of you!!!

I hope over the next year I can continue to bring you projects, tutorials and inspiration.  One thing I wish I would have asked during the blog hop but didn't think of this idea until a day or so into the blog hop is--What would you like to see over the next year?  Do you like paper crafting, mixed media, jewelry, home decor?  Or maybe you like ALL of it LOL! :)  Do you like tutorials--picture or videos or both?  Is there anything in particular you would like to see?  I'm just kind of wondering what you would all like to see over the next year so if something comes to mind please leave a comment below.  Thank you!!

Ok now on to the Winner!!!


Here is another look at the Giveaway.
All of these fantastic goodies from Tonic Studios!


Handmade Athena Owl Necklace.

And the Winner is...  

Angela!!


True Random Number Generator  105Powered by RANDOM.ORG

What a generous giveaway! The necklace you made is very pretty! Happy New Year!

Huge Congrats Angela!!!

Thank you again to everyone who participated!!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

9 comments:

  1. Heidi, I would love to see all of your projects, but I really like your jewelry. I like to see videos, but sometimes is is nice to have the video as well as a step by step tutorial to go along with the video. Keep up your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Angela! Papercrafting, Mixed Media and Jewelry... YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Angela!!!
    Heidi, I love papercrafting and I prefer videos to pictures. I really enjoy watching the process. Also I want to learn more on water colouring this year so a few videos for beginners would be nice. I also want to learn more about the art of Copic colouring. I def. need the basics in that! Hope these suggestions are helpful. Thanks for listening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Angela on the win and Heidi; Thank You for the opportunity.
    Y'all have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Anegela! I go along with all of the above thoughts, so won't repeat them. I especially enjoy the lovely cards that you create. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Angela. I like to see videos. It is easier than reading several steps. thanks for the give away.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my number (even if it was random)! I am so blessed to receive your beautiful necklace and all the other goodies included!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Angela! Btw, that owl necklace is to die for! How utterly breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...