Friday, December 11, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Simple Stories Claus & Co - Happy Holidays Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have another Christmas card to share with you and I will say I am not sure if this falls under the CAS (Clean And Simple) category for cards but it did come together pretty quickly.


I used the Simple Stories - Claus & Co. 6 x 6 paper pad for this card.  This paper pad is for sure another favorite!  It is fantastic for quick card making and it is filled with so many great images for fussy cutting.  It also has several block style cut outs.  I used a deep red cardstock for the base and the die cut.  The base of the card is an A2 side folding card.


I layered a couple of pieces of pattern paper--the holly and jingle bells sheet music.  Then I added one of the block cut out and popped it up with some Therm-O-Web Foam Squares.  To create the die cut I used Spellbinders - Happy Holidays die.  Then I fussy cut the Santa and added Therm-O-Web Foam Squares for some dimension.


Here is a close up of the Santa.  I added some Kaisercraft Rhinestones - Lippy Red on the hat to look like berries.  Love this image of Santa!


Here is a close up of the sentiment.  I made a bow using some of the ribbon from the May Arts 5/8" Burlap Center Stitch - Christmas Sampler and then I added a flower from the Petaloo Botanica Minis - Red.  I also added a few more Kaisercraft Rhinestones - Lippy Red for berries down by the number 25 on the jingle bells sheet music paper.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you are enjoying this Christmas holiday season!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Simple Stories - Claus & Co., Cardstock - Red
Dies:  Spellbinders - Happy Holidays die
Ribbon:  May Arts 5/8" Burlap Center Stitch - Christmas Sampler
Accessories:  Petaloo Botanica Minis - Red, Kaisercraft Rhinestones - Lippy Red, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares, Scor-Tape

1 comment:

  1. love, love, LOVE this card. the santa reminds me of cards I've found
    from great grandma from when I was little.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...