Saturday, December 27, 2014

ButterBeeScraps - Chandelier Style Earrings

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a ButterBeeScraps project to share with you.  I create a couple pairs of chandelier style earrings that were inspired by Pinterest.


I love this style of earrings, they have a real vintage look to them.  


For the main part of the earrings I used Bronze Tibetan Style Connectors (Item #J956-B) then I added Bronze Chain (Item #CH779-B) and connected the two with Bronze Jump Rings.


Using the Bronze Ball End Head Pins I created the bead dangles for the center or the earrings.  I used clear crystal beads, Clear Rhinestone Rondelle Spacer Beads - 6mm (Item #BD006-B/CL) and Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (Item #CAP052-B).  To finish the earrings I added SS16 Clear Flat Back Glass Rhinestones to the center of the connectors and I used the Bronze Ball End Head Pins to create the french hooks.


Here is the second pair of earrings.


These are basically the same as the first pair of earrings except for the SS16 Olivine Flat Back Glass Rhinestones added to the center of the Bronze Tibetan Style Connectors (Item #J956-B) and the green crystal beads.


Love this color of green!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget to follow ButterBeeScraps on Facebook and Pinterest! :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
ButterBeeScraps:  Bronze Tibetan Style Connectors (Item #J956-B)Clear Rhinestone Rondelle Spacer Beads - 6mm (Item #BD006-B/CL)Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (Item #CAP052-B), SS16 Clear Flat Back Glass RhinestonesSS16 Olivine Flat Back Glass RhinestonesBronze Chain (Item #CH779-B)Bronze Ball End Head Pins, Bronze Jump Rings

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...