Friday, July 18, 2014

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Sparkling Dandylion Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) card with a lot of sparkle to share with you.


For my card I used a couple of the papers from the Prima Princess Collection 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  I think some of the papers in this collection are so soft and dreamy looking.  I used Dandylion, and Dragon Delight die templates from Spellbinders to create the die cuts.  Both of these die templates are new releases and they are part of the Die D-Lite Collection.  I used white cardstock for the die cuts.  Then I applied Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue to the flowers and part of the dragonfly and I added Ranger Distress Glitter Clear Rock Candy.  I love how this turned out!  The Distress Glitter areas look like a very light ivory on top of the white giving the die cuts a two tone look.


Here is a close up.  I love all the sparkle!  I added a few Melissa Frances White Pearls, and Webster's Pages Sequins Mix-Party Time.  The peachy pink sequins match the paper perfectly.  I added some 3D Foam Squares to the flowers and the dragonfly to pop them up a little and add some dimension to the card.  I didn't add a sentiment to the front of the card but if you wanted to you could stamp a sentiment right on to the card front or add a tag with the sentiment if you wanted to change it up.  I think this card could be used for several different occasions.


I hope you enjoyed the card today and as always you can click on all the photos to enlarge them and all of the supplies are listed below with links.

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Paper:  Prima Princess Collection 6 x 6 Paper Pad-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Cardstock White
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® Die D-Lites Dandylion, Dragon Delight
NOTE:  You can also find Spellbinders® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Accessories:  Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Ranger Distress Glitter Clear Rock Candy, Melissa Frances White Pearls, Webster's Pages Sequins Mix-Party Time-The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam SquaresEZ Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'
NOTE:  You can also find Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...