Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Celebrate CAS Card

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a CAS (Clean and Simply) card to share with you.


I love this color combination of the orange and pink together.  For the sentiment I used Rose Bud ink and CR-04405 Enjoy the Day Vintage Labels Four Clear Stamps from   JustRite® Papercraft.  All of the die templates are from  Spellbinders Creative Arts® and they are in the supply list below.  Just a little stamping, embossing and add a little bling and it's done!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs and Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Metallic Orange, Metallic Rose, Simply Smooth White
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Rose Bud

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous color combination :) Had to stop by to say how I love your new profile picture <3 Have a great THU xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I can never get enough
    CAS ideas - that's all I have time for. Love the rose EF.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...