Thursday, September 5, 2013

Grand Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set - JustRite Papercraft September New Release Day 4

Hello everyone!  It's Day 4 of the JustRite Papercraft September New Release.  Do you have some of the New Releases on your wish list?  Today, I have one of the new cling stamp sets to share with you.


Here is the CL-04745 Grand Birthday Sentimens Cling Stamp Set from JustRite Papercraft.  This is a perfect sentiment stamp to say Happy Birthday.  But a few of the sentiments could also be used for all occasion cards for friends.


Here is the card that I designed.  Now I have to be honest and tell you this card was a little out of my comfort zone.  I know that this color combination is very popular right now but these aren't colors I usually use together.  But I think it is good to step out of the comfort zone every now and then.  ;-)  The pattern paper is from Fancy Pants ParkBench 6 x 6 Paper Pad .  I used several die templates to create all of the shapes and layers on the card.  I used three die templates from the Card Creator sets--S5-131 A2 Matting Basics AS5-132 Matting Basics BS5-194 Pearl Effects.  I also used S5-191 Labels Twenty-Eight die templates.


I stamped the sentiment, die cut and then I airbrushed using Copic marker N5 Neutral Gray.  


Here is a close up of the hatpin.  This was so quick and easy to make!  I simply die cut a piece of the pattern paper using MD1-007 Circles One and then I used a 3D Foam Squares inside the MB3-001S Circle Hatpin-Silver.  Place the die cut circle of the pattern paper on top, add a piece of bling and some glossy accents.  Easy peasy!


To finish off the card I added some bling and some beautiful Grey Scalloped Lace Trim 7/8' from Lavish Laces.  

Please be sure to visit each of the Design Team Members in the link list below to see what they have to share with you and leave a little love. ♥


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CL-04745 Grand Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Sno Cone, Graphite Grey; Fancy Pants ParkBench 6 x 6 Paper Pad 
Ink: Imagine Crafts/Tsukinko Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Marker N5 Neutral Gray
Dies:  Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Machine, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S5-132 Matting Basics B, S5-194 Pearl EffectsS5-191 Labels Twenty-Eight, MB3-001S Circle Hatpin-Silver, MD1-007 Circles One
Accessories: Ranger Glossy Accents; Lavish Laces Grey Scalloped Lace Trim 7/8''; Bling; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

3 comments:

  1. you've opened up a new universe!! a masculine looking card---with LACE !!! I really like the colors and your airbrushing is fantastic.
    thanksforsharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love your color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...