Friday, June 21, 2013

Faber-Castell Design•Memory•Craft Guest Designer Post--Tinted Gesso for a Perfect Color Match and Adding Texture

Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have another Guest Designer post over on the 


Here is the card that I designed.  I hope you will hop on over to the 
Faber-Castell Design•Memory•Craft Blog and check out the full step-by-step tutorial on how to tint gesso for a perfect color match and adding texture and leave me a little love--click HERE to visit the blog.  ♥

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card :) Off to take a look~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did it again!! blew me away with your fresh, creative, crafty ideas. the stenciling is amazing! thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I clicked on the photo to get a closeup...it is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...