Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Violets Card - Graphic 45 Secret Garden

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a card to share with you using some of the beautiful Secret Garden pattern paper from Graphic 45.  I think I love all of the papers in this collection!  The colors are so soft and pretty and puts me in the mood for Springtime.


Violets are one of my favorite blooming plants and I love the color combination of the lavender and green.  I used Frosted Amethyst cardstock for the base and matted it with a piece of Herbal Green cardstock.  The solid cardstock is from DiscountCradstock.com. For the Herbal Green and the Secret Garden pattern paper I used S5-131 A2 Matting Basics AS5-132 A2 Matting Basics B die templates from  Spellbinders.


I fussy cut the image of the violet seed packet and then I die cut a piece of Herbal Garden using S5-156 Labels Twenty-Nine.  I used 3D Foam Squares in between the layers to add some dimension.  I also added some 1.5 Lavender Netting and Lavender Wrinkled Ribbon 1/2'' from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I added some purple flowers, Jumbo Leaves Moss Green, pearls and a handmade stickpin.  The Jumbo Leaves are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and come on a piece of trim.  I cut the leaves from the trim and tucked them in behind the flowers.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  DiscountCradstock.com Herbal Garden, Frosted Amethyst; Graphic 45 Secret Garden
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts™ Grand Calibur® MachineS5-131 A2 Matting Basics AS5-132 A2 Matting Basics B, S5-156 Labels Twenty-Nine
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon 1.5 Lavender Netting, Jumbo Leaves Moss Green, Lavender Wrinkled Ribbon 1/2''; Recollections Pearls; Handmade Stickpin; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Heidi! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Heidi! I am also in love with your stick pin. Could you please tell me where you buy your findings to make it. I am just starting to make them and really need a good place to buy supplies! thanks for your help in advance. Hugs Lori
    stamper572000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...