Thursday, October 11, 2012

JustRite Papercraft - Holiday Cheer Ornaments Stamp Set

Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have a Christmas card to share with you using the New Release CL-03925 Holiday Cheer Ornaments stamp set from JustRite Papercraft.  


This is a beautiful stamp set including three Christmas ornaments, ornament topper and sentiments.


Here is the card that I designed using CL-03925 Holiday Cheer Ornaments.  I used Simply Smooth Ivory and Sno Cone paper from Discount Cardstock and for the pattern paper I used My Mind's Eye All is Bright 6 x 6 paper pad.  I stamped the ornament with gold pigment ink and then used gold embossing powder and heat set the image.  Then I used S5-116 2012 Heirloom Ornaments to cut/emboss the ornament shape.


Here is a close up of the ornament.  I used Aqua Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon and embellished the ornament with a ribbon buckle and pearls.  The Acrylic Ribbon Buckle and Large Flat Back Pearl are both from Beady Bom Bom and the smaller pearls are from Recollections.  I also added a Chandelier Charm at the bottom of the ornament.


I stamped the sentiment using gold pigment ink and embossed it with gold embossing powder.  I used S5-128 Fancy Framed Tags Two to create the die cut tag.  


I used S5-131 A2 Matting Basics AS5-132 A2 Matting Basics B to create the beautiful embossed edge mats for the card.  I also used 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L to layer the die cuts.


Please be sure to visit each of the JustRite Papercraft Designers in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CL-03925 Holiday Cheer Ornaments
Paper:  Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory, Sno Cone; My Mind's Eye All is Bright 6 x 6 paper pad
Ink:  Color Box Gold Pigment Ink
Dies:  Spellbinders Grand CaliburS5-116 2012 Heirloom Ornaments, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S5-132 A2 Matting Basics BS5-128 Fancy Framed Tags Two
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Aqua Seam Binding; Beady Bom Bom Acrylic Ribbon Buckles, Large Flat Back Pearl; Recollections Pearls; Plaid Holiday Glitz Chandelier Charm; Gold Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty Heidi...like the colors for your delightful ornament!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Light blue and white is one of my favorite color combinations - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...