Thursday, September 27, 2012

JustRite Papercraft - Amazing Paper Grace October 2012 Kit by Becca Feeken - Day 2


Hello!  Today, I have another project to share with you using the NEW Amazing Paper Grace October 2012 Kit by Becca Feeken from JustRite Papercraft.  The kit includes everything you need to recreate Becca's beautiful designs and it also includes AG-03910 Its Sew Vintage stamp set and AG-03915 Vintage Frame Label & Spool Topper die template set.  Click HERE to find out all of the details. 


Here is the card that I designed using the stamps and die templates from Becca's October 2012 Kit.  I used Sno Cone paper from  Discount Cardstock for the base of the card and all of the pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavender Collection.  


I used the largest label in the die set to cut/emboss this shape.  Then I stamped the flourish designs and the word LACE and inked the edges of the paper.  I added tiny metal hangers with pieces of vintage lace trims.  The hangers were originally silver and I added Ranger Snow Cap Paint Dabber, Vintage Photo and Antique Linen Distress Inks to give then a shabby chic look and then attached them with brads.



I added a little cluster of buttons to the top of the card with a little touch of shabby chic bling.  At the moment I am out of pearl swirl bling so I added paint and inks to the top of the clear rhinestone bling for a little different look.  I also used the stamps and die templates to create the little spool toppers.  Along the right side of the card I created a border using one of the stamps, seam binding and pattern paper.  To finish off the card I added an aqua seam binding bow and a memo pin with some beads added to it and one of the spool toppers.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please be sure to visit all of the JustRite Papercraft Designers in the link list below and see what they have to share with you.


I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft Becca's October 2012 Kit AG-03910 Its Sew Vintage
Paper:  Discount Cardstock Sno Cone; My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavender Collection
Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Dessert Sand, Angel Pink; Ranger Vintage Photo, Antique Linen Distress Inks
Dies:  JustRite Papercraft Becca's October 2012 Kit AG-03915 Vintage Frame Label & Spool Topper
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Aqua Seam Binding; Recollections Bling; Ranger Snow Cap Paint Dabber; Idea-ology Memo Pins; Shabby Scraps Hangers; Beady Bom Bom Flat Back PearlScrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, Buttons and Vintage Lace Trims

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...