Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blizzard Bunch Snowman Card

Hello Blogging Friends!! I know it's a hot summer day but I have a card that will maybe help cool things off a bit. LOL! I created this cute snowman card using JB-09945 Blizzard Bunch stamp set from JustRite Stampers and non-traditional Christmas colors.I used Copic markers for all of the coloring. I used a handy little tool from We R Memory Keeper called Sew Easy to create the hand stitched trim. The little while pierces the paper creating a pattern and then you just hand stitch it! I added some rhinestones, glitter and a seam binding bow with a snowflake button.


Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers JB-09945 Blizzard Bunch
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Razzleberry Light Prismatic, Blue 67#
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Spun Sugar Distress Ink; Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, S4-314 Lacey Ovals, S4-110 Classic Ovals, S4-324 Ribbon Banners
Accessories: Want2Scrap™ 72 Count Turquoise Rhinestones, Baby Bling Pink Rhinestones; We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Tool, Scalloped Wheel, Green Floss; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares; Seam Binding; Snowflake Button

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I hope you are staying cool and having a great summer day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! I love all the elements. This card is wishing it was winter again, well maybe. Too hot here right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...