Thursday, April 28, 2011

Carfty Secrets - Car Classics - Dad's BDay Card

Hello! Today, I have a birthday card to share with you. This is the birthday card that I made for my Dad, his birthday was last week. I used Car Classics stamp set from Crafty Secrets for the image of the car, flags and sentiment. This is a great stamp set to use when making masculine cards! I stamped the image of the car onto Simply Smooth White cardstock from Discount Cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink. Then I added color using Copic Markers. For the silver trim I used a Silver Metallic Pen from Sakura. To create the die cuts I used the Grand Calibur™ and S5-025 Labels Seventeen 3, 4 from Spellbinders™ to cut/emboss.I stamped the sentiment and the two flags at the top using Tuxedo Black ink.To create the sprockets I used the Grand Calibur™ and S5-048 Sprightly Sprockets from Spellbinders™ with Silver Etching Foil.For the mat and base of the card I used Soot and Frosted Pink Prismatic cardstock from Discount Cardstock. As finishing touch I added some Black Pearls from Want2Scrap on the sprockets and at the bottom of the card.

Supplies
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Car Classics
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, S5-025 Labels Seventeen 3, 4, S5-048 Sprightly Sprockets
Accessories: Want2Scrap™ Black Pearls; Beacon Adhesives™ 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue™; Sakura Silver Metallic Pen; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares

Thank you so much for stopping by today!! BTW my Dad loved the card!! ;-)

Hope you have a Fabulous Day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. I am SO loving this Heidi! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Heidi !!
    Hugs Marlis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your take on this image for Dad with the gorgeous spellbinders!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...