Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Crafty Secrets - Girlfriends ATC

Hello! Today, I have a set of six Girlfriends ATC cards to share with you. These ATC cards are quick and easy to make. You can keep them as and ATC card, add to a card front or create a tag.I made these back before the holidays and things got busy so I am just now posting them. All of the images and word block sentiments are from the Girlfriends Creative Scraps from Crafty Secrets. To start I cut out all of the images and sentiments. Some of these sentiments make me giggle! ;-) Next I inked all of the images and sentiments with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. For the background I cut six pieces of ivory cardstock 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 for the base of the ATC. Then I used a couple flourish stamps from the Flourishes stamp set from Crafty Secrets with Tuxedo Black ink and stamped the flourishes around the outer edges. I mounted all of the images to black cardstock and layered them on top of the ivory base.For a little sparkle I added Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist and then I embellished each of the ATC cards with pearls, rhinestones, ribbon.

Supplies
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Flourishes
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper: WorldWin Black, Ivory
Accessories: Crafty Secrets Girlfriends Creative Scraps; Joann's Pearls, Rhinestones, Ribbon; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares; Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Now these are fun.. and look like they went together fast... My kind of card.
    Love your work, and enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, I love the glimmer mist you added too, great effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...