Monday, August 2, 2010

Step-by-Step Tutorial on The Crafty Power Blog and Winner of $25.00 (msrp) of SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ products!!

Hello! For today I am sharing a project that is posted on the SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L Blog--The Crafty Power Blog. Click HERE to see a full step-by-step tutorial.I will show you how you can stamp, color, diecut and then add glitter with Adhesive Sheets.Check it out! I would love to hear your comments!! *wink*

I never received a response for the winner of the
SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ Blog Candy so I picked another WINNER today!! The drawing is for $25.00 (msrp) of SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ products!! Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments!!

I used Random.org to pick the winner. True Random Number Generator 117

Blogger 1CardCreator said...

I can't wait to see the new stuff! Thanks for the opportunity to win! ~Diane

July 23, 2010 10:21 AM

Congratulations Diane!!! I will be emailing you to get your contact information.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Fantastic Day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo Yay! Thank you so much Heidi! I am doing the happy dance right this minute! O yeah! I can't wait to check out the tutorial and see how you made this lovely page and all the other awesome things from Scrapbook Adhesives! Sincere thanks Heidi. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi,
    You always have such pretty, creative pieces to show.
    Thank you,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...