Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mom's Mother's Day Card

Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend and a Wonderful Mother's Day!! Today is going to be a quick post but I do have a card to share with you. Before I get started with the card I want to say Thank You so much for all of the Fantastic comments, questions and emails about the Flower Pin made with the baby wipes!! I hope that you will give them a try and I can't wait to see what you create--so be sure to leave me a comment and a link so I can see your flowers! Here is the card that I made for my mom for Mother's Day. I love the soft pretty colors and the vintage image of the mother and child is so beautiful. The vintage image is from the Heartwarming Vintage Cuts Baby Memories from Crafty Secrets and the paper is American Crafts from the I Do Collection. I just picked up some of these papers over the weekend and I love the colors!I made a couple of diecut flourishes using the Wizard™ and Doodles Parts S4-121 die templates from Spellbinders™. I inked the diecuts and add a little sparkle to them using a Gelly Roll Clear Star Glitter Pen from Sakura. I also added some pretty buttons and some green rhinestones.Supplies~
Paper~American Crafts-I Do Paper Collection Iris, Peonies, Gerber Daisies; Georgia Pacific-White
Ink~Ranger-Antique Linen
Other~Crafty Secrets-Heartwarming Vintage Cuts Baby Memories; Spellbinders™-Wizard™, Doodles Parts S4-121, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™-3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® (33'); Sakura-Gelly Roll Clear Star Glitter Pen; My Mind's Eye-Green Lush Rhinestones, Joann's-Buttons

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a Fantastic Day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. This is just BEAUTIFUL Heidi and so sweet! Awesome job! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the card you made for your Mother. Beautiful.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card. Edna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...