Tuesday, March 17, 2009

JustRite Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello and Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!!

I have a cute St. Patrick's Day Card to share with you today. For the sentiment I used the NEW 2'' Wood Stamper with the 15 pt. Font Set from JustRite Stampers. I wanted to use this wood stamper because it allowed enough space in between for the little shamrock. (Coming Soon--I will be sharing some other projects made with the 2'' Wood Stamper. You are going to love this stamper!! It has a double groove border for endless possibilities!) I only used one color if ink on the entire card, Clover Adirondack Ink from Ranger. After I stamped the sentiment then I made two diecuts using the Standard Circles Lg. S4-114 and Classic Scalloped Circles Lg. die templates from Spellbinders. I made the shamrock using a die template from the Classic Heart S4-136 die templates from Spellbinders and I added a green rhinestone to the center. For the background I stamped the clover image from Inkadinkado, Holiday Seasons Set and then inked the edges. On the green cardstock I made the score lines using a Scor-Pal and then inked over the entire piece. I also added some Happy St. Patrick's Day ribbon.

Supplies~
Stamps~JustRite Stampers-Wood Stamper 2'' and 15 pt. Font Set, Inkadinkado-Holiday Seasons Set
Paper~WorldWin-Light Emerald Isle , Deep Emerald Isle, Georgia Pacific-White
Ink~Ranger-Adirondack Clover
Other~Spellbinders-Wizard, Standard Circles LG S4-114, Classic Scalloped Circles LG S4-124, Classic Heart S4-136 Die Templates, Scor-Pal, Printed Ribbon, Rhinestones, Foam Tape and Cotton Balls.

Don't forget to check out the JustRite Stampers Gallery and Blog, they are filled with lots and lots of inspiration! The JustRite Stampers Blog has a really cute St. Patrick's Day card today and you can also check out the NEW Stamp Set, Favorite Occasions. One more must see project is this adorable St. Patrick's Day Chinese Takeout Box by Kellie Fortin, click HERE to check it out! Be sure to stop back soon, I am going to be posting a Inspiration Word Banner (using more wonderful JustRite products!) a little later tonight (might not be until the kids are in bed *wink*) Thanks so much for stopping by today & I hope you have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Smiles!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...