Friday, November 28, 2008

JustRite Thanksgiving

**EDIT** I know this is going to post later than the original date but I have been having some problems with blogger and being able to post!! Everything keeps coming up in HTML codes!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you were able to spend some time with family and friends and have lots of yummy food!

I want to share with you one of the Thanksgiving cards that I made this year. I didn't want to post the picture until after the card was given so that's why you are seeing this a little late. I love all of the colors of fall and I especially love the colors in the leaves. For this card use a stamp set from CTMH and I did a watercolor technique with wet paper, doing this allows the colors to spread out and blend. Then I stamped over the images to give them more definition. Once the paper was dry then I lightly misted over the entire piece with Old Lace Glimmer Mist and then more of a spatter spray using Suede Glimmer Mist. On a separate piece of paper I stamped one of the leave, cut it out and crinkled it up a bit to give it some dimension. I added a brown ribbon and then the sentiment. For the sentiment I used JustRite Stampers Times New Roman Font Set along with the Harmony Rectangle Stamper Set. These font sets are so wonderful!! You can spell out anything you would like and you have the choice of three different font sizes, 95 pt., 50 pt., 25 pt.--for my sentiment I used the 25 pt. After I stamped the sentiment then I used the Wizard from Spellbinders to cut & emboss a classic (s4-110) and scalloped (S4-111) oval nestabilitites.Supplies~
Paper~All of the paper used was from WorldWin ColorMates except for the watercolor paper.
Stamps~JustRite Stampers-Times New Roman Font Set, Harmony Rectangle Stamper Set, CTMH (leaves)
Ink~Autumn Spectrum Ink Pad
Other~Spellbinders-Wizard, Classic Oval Nestabilities (S4-110 ), Scalloped Oval Nestabilities (S4-111 ), Brown Ribbon, Gold Brads, Glimmer Mist-Old Lace, Suede, PopDots

I also wanted to tell you about the terrific Thanksgiving sale that JustRite Stampers is having--It's called Buy One For Me & Get One FREE!! The sale ends November 30th so be sure to check it out!! You can find out all if the details about the sale by clicking HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Holiday weekend!! Stop back by soon as I have more Thanksgiving cards to share with you a little later today.

Smiles!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...