Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More Sneak Peeks!!

What do you think so far of the Sneak Peeks? Do you love the New Spellbinders Dies? Do you want them all, at least the ones you've seen so far? Let me tell you I have seen them all & I want them ALL!! *wink*

Day 3 for the Sneak Peeks--(July 2) Check out Wickedly Wonderful Creations by Wendy Weixler! Hop on over to her blog and she what she has to show you & don't forget to enter the drawing!!

If you missed Sneak Peek # 2 then you have to go and check out Created From Paper by Jennifer Ellefson.

Believe me you don't want to miss out on any of the Sneak Peeks!!

Don't forget to stop back by here July 3rd--that's when I'll be doing my Sneak Peak!! I am so excited & I can't wait to share my projects with you!!

Hope you are having a great week!!

Smiles!
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Love these sneak peeks! These new dies are totally awesome and so far I want them all!
    Will be back tomorrow to see what you have to show us. YEAH!!! I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...