Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A quick one

This is just going to be a quick little post. No I haven't disappeared and I haven't forgotten about all of you it's just been kind of a rough week. Not wanting to bore you with TMI but I have a form of chronic arthritis and recently had to have some medications changed and lets just say they are really throwing me for a loop!

I am hopeful that once I get used to the new meds and that they will work for me I will be able to get back into a more regular routine with blogging.

Here are a few recent cards. All of the techniques for these cards are from Technique Junkies. If you love trying new techniques you should check out Pat's Stamping Place, by Pat Huntoon. She puts out a wonderful full color newsletter that is filled with great techniques! All of the information can be found ---HERE. Also Don't forget to check out her blog The Technique Trail.

To all of my SB3 Sisters, I know there have been some recent changes in our group & I just wanted to say Thank You to Katie!!! Thank you so much for everything you did for our group!!! Also a warm welcome to Denise!!! Thank you Denise!!! A HUGE thanks to all of the Sisters, thank you so much for your continued friendship, support and wonderful comments!!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

20 comments:

  1. These cards are beautiful, Heidi -- I'll have to check out that technique (I think my sub exired!). Sorry you haven't been feeling well but hope the change will be good for you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful! Hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I hope you're feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, those came out great! You did a BEAUTIFUL job! I do hope that you are feeling better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW these are absolutely stunning cards - really beautiful. I do hope your medication kicks in soon and you see some benefit. Lol Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! These are all so gorgeous!! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OM heavens these are all just down right GORGEOUS Heidi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow they are excellent. Really wonderful Cards Heidi. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!
    Hope you feel better soon! I really like the first Love card! NEAT!!!!
    Kelli D

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful cards, and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ms. Heidi!! what's up with being sick!!! Just wanted to pop in and tell you that I love all of you projects. You are one talented lady, and I'm so honored to be on SB Design Team with you. Get better, and call me when you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Heidi, these cards are way too pretty! I really like the pink one. Were you planning to send me that one? LOL :)

    Medication is making you loopier? How can you tell the difference? hahahaha J/K! You know I say things like that to you cause I love you! I hope things get better for you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards. I especially love the Embrace Life one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heidi,
    Here's hoping you are on the mend and feeling much better each and every day.
    Your cards are awesome, I love the one done with Embrace Life.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What beautiful cards. I love the butterfly one it is just so pretty. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...